Janice Doodles

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Updated Condo Pics

Here are some pictures so you can see how my condo is coming... i saw it today and i couldnt stop grinning for the rest of the day... its finally coming together.
Kitchen (from dinning room)Kitchen (from hallway)
Closet & Washer/Dryer space

My Room
Bathroom (from my room)
sink... i love the light fixture
bathtub... look at that shower nozzle
living/dinning room. it does angle out on the right side so there is a bit more room. and then from there it goes out onto the patio... and my parking spot.


6 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Janie said…

    here i come to visit!! :)

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow! soon your plants will have a home of thier own!

    Cannot wait to have a house warming party.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Thompson said…

    I am so excited for you Jan. What a great thing..your first place!!! I am so excited to see it done and to have our girls night there.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Janice said…

    I didn't even think of girls night here, that would be so fun. I cant wait either.

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Hank & Melissa Hendriks said…

    its looking so good!

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Louise Chapman said…

    Janice, so excited for you!! We have the same cupboards and appliances as you do. Look how clean and new everything is!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home